+919958611221, 9811612214, +91 7428951221 firstname.lastname@example.org
BONE & JOINT CLINIC NOIDA
Dr. Sumit Badhwar Has Been Rated Best Orthopedician in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon & NCR
Orthopedic Cases Treated
Cold Orthopaedics Treatment Noida, NCR
Digital X-ray Available: Yes
Blood Sample Collection facility: Available
Physiotherapy Treatment: Available (Well Equipped Physiotherapy Department)
Orthopedic Conditions you specialize in: Please check the Description Box & FAQs below
Dr Sumit Badhwar, Consultant Director, Bone and Joint Clinic,Noida is a clinician with innumerable credentials to his credit. A graduate of King Georges Medical college, Lucknow with post-graduation in Orthopaedics from NTR university, Vijayawada, followed by certificate course in MCh in Orthopaedics from University of Seychelles.
Dr. Sumit Badhwar has undergone super specialty training in knee arthroscopy from AIIMS Delhi and sports medicine from England and did his Joint Replacement Visitation from Max Elite institute.
Dr Sumit Badhwar is one of the Lead Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Delhi NCR Area & he specializes in orthopedic surgeries like Joint Replacement Surgeries, Stem Cell Therapy, Poliotic surgeries, Arthroscopy, Fracture & pediatric orthopedic treatments etc.
In the past, Dr.Sumit Badhwar is responsible for managing FIRST Private corporate Hospital Joint Replacement Unit in Himachal Pradesh.
He has to his credit of doing First Reverse Shoulder Joint Replacement and first to do Stitchless Joint Replacement Surgery and first to use Special Plates for Fracture Fixation in Himachal Pradesh.
He is one of the few surgeons to use Minimally Invasive Techniques for joint replacement and fracture fixation.
He prefers using “made to order” joint replacement with computer navigation (surgery by wire) for early return to work, High flexion knee & hip replacement for increased range of motion and better rehabilitation process.
He is an active member of several Professional bodies, and has participated in numerous National and International Forums. He has national publications to his credit.
The motto of his service is ‘Mobility is life’.
Dr Badhwar at Bone & Joint Clinic, is an expert in treating all the orthopedic conditions, with the best in class medical treatment, advanced medicines, super latest technology and evidence-based practice. Some of the important orthopedic conditions most commonly treated by Dr Badhwar are:
1. Arthritis – Effective treatment for all kinds of arthritis, like Osteoarthritis (a degenerative disorder of joints), Rheumatoid Arthritis (Involves more than one joint, morning stiffness is the main symptom), Ankylosing Spondylitis etc.
2. Bone Infections – Bone Infections, if left untreated can eat up the whole bone leading to severe disability and life threatening situations, so diseases like Osteomyelitis, septic arthritis, joint syphilis and fungal infections of bone should be treated with utmost care and by the experienced orthopedician like Dr Badhwar.
3. Pediatric Orthopedics – Treating children for fractures, infections or the genetic bony disorders like CTEV, flat foot, CDH (Congenital Dislocation of Hip) needs good qualification and handling experience too, as we need to consider the growing pattern of bones as well, to prevent abnormal or stunted growth of the bones in the long run.
4. Nerve Disorders Treatment – We, at Bone & Joint clinic provide the best care needed for the nerve injuries as well as the disorders, the physiotherapy treatment with electrical stimulation of nerves and proper orthosis are also very essential for the recovery along with the right medications and home advice.
5. Bone Tuberculosis – As the name suggests, Bone TB is a very debilitating disorder and thus can lead to pott’s paraplegia in no time. Religious course of medicines along with the necessary precautions is the key to getting rid of this disease for life.
6. Bone Tumours – Bone Tumors are often missed by the doctors, and if they keep growing, they can prove fatal to the patient, thus early and correct diagnosis can save lives as well as the disability.
7. Spine Disorders – They are also most commonly treated one, be it PIVD (Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc), Muscle soreness, Lumbar spondylosis or the postural diseases like scoliosis or kyphosis. They are holistically treated with medications, exercises and orthosis according to the requirement and condition of the patient by Dr Badhwar at Bone & Joint Clinic, under one roof.
8. Soft-Tissue Disorders – The soft tissue disorders like Bursitis, tenosynovitis, Dupuytren’s Contracture, Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, De Quervain’s tenovaginitis, Trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome,frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis and soft tissue injuries like meniscal tear, sprain, strain, ligament rupture etc are treated with the best in class treatment.
9. Metabolic Bone diseases – The metabolic diseases of bone like osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia, hyperparathyroidism etc are very difficult to treat and the recovery takes time. Bone & Joint clinic helps gives you a faster recovery protocol with detailed do’s and don’t including dietary modifications.
10. Miscellaneous Conditions – All conditions like torticollis, cervical rib, joint cysts, sports injuries etc are treated in routine by Dr Badhwar.
This new born baby was born with congenital deformity of foot and ankle which was corrected by application of plaster within a month time.
Question 1. I have pain in my knee, Is it Arthritis?
Answer. Not every pain in knee is arthritis. It can be just muscle soreness or due to trauma or even due to fatigue, but to be sure about your knee, you need a proper check-up.